“It’s (Waxing Poetic) such a signature and unique look,
it’s very special which is the greatest thing about it.”
Georgie Walker, the middle sister and known as the adventurer, talks about what her sisters have given her over the years, how she wears Waxing Poetic and the feelings these pieces evoke in her heart every time she puts them on.
When we interviewed each sister, we asked them the same 5 questions.
Here are Georgie’s answers.
1. What would you call your personal style?
i.e. Preppy, Bohemian, Glam etc.
Somewhere between bohemian and relaxed classic… I like my tribal patterns, complicated styles and jewelry but my go to outfit is jeans and t-shirt.
2. Who is your greatest style icon?
I like what Olivia Wilde wears…
3. If you were stranded on a desert island and could only have one thing with you, what would it be?
A tub of peanut butter // V8 juice // a wide brimmed straw hat
4. If you could have dinner with anyone, who would it be?
My great-great grandchild.
5. What is your favorite quote or line of Poetry?
“If you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.” – Einstein
Shop Georgie’s favorite Waxing Poetic pieces here.